Today’s conversation will help you think about Christmas in a whole new light. The first Christmas was not only an event that split history, it’s also at the heart of our faith as Christians. Shelton Markham joins Andrew to discuss the scandal of the incarnation and three important ways it shapes and guides our faith.
In this episode:
- The Event That Split History
- The Scandal of the Incarnation
- What the Names of God’s Son Teach Us
- The Christ Hymn: Philippians 2
- 3 Ways the Incarnation Shapes Us
- The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
Original Release Date: 12/14/2023
Have a question for us to cover on the show?