The difference makers of tomorrow are being shaped in obscurity today. What are the keys to setting a solid foundation as a follower of Christ in your 20s?
And if you’re further along in life, what role are you called to play in helping the next generation center their lives on Jesus?
Seth Brown is a great example of someone who has dedicated his life to following Jesus in his 20s. He joins Andrew for this conversation on committing to discipleship and disciple-making in your early adult years. In this episode:
- Committing to Jesus in Your 20s
- Qualities To Look For in a Mentor
- Setting the Example for Others
- No FOMO: Living Your Best Life Now
- Life-on-Life Discipleship
Original Release Date: 7/6/2023
Have a question for us to cover on the show?