Susie Walther joins Andrew for a wide-ranging, insightful conversation on discipleship. How does our flawed understanding of the gospel, submission, and forgiveness short-circuit our discipleship and disciple-making? Lot’s of gems in this episode!
Susie is founder of The Well Training Ministry and has decades of experience making disciples. She and her husband Bob have two grown children and reside in Tampa, FL.
In this episode:
- Submission and the Power To Influence
- Discipleship as a Response to Jesus
- Broken Frameworks that Stop Discipleship
- Disobedience and The Law of the Harvest
- What Forgiveness Does and Does Not Do
Original Release Date: 6/22/2023
Have a question for us to cover on the show?