What’s the difference between living a full life and being trapped in a busy one?
Affluence, technology and the internet have given us opportunities our grandparents could not have imagined. But these things also lead many of us into lives crammed with lots of activity and little meaning.
Patriece Johnson works with the Navigators, a Christian ministry she has served with for over 20 years. After making disciples among the military for many years, in 2020 she and her family moved to Cincinnati, Ohio where Patriece now serves as city Director for the Cincinnati Navigators.
- Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend
- The Full Focus Planner
- The High Performance Planner
- Don’t Let the 30s Sideline You – blog article
- Surprise the World by Michael Frost
- The New Parish by Paul Sparks
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- The Ignation Practices – website
Original Release Date: 5/18/2023
Have a question for us to cover on the show?