At the end of his life, the Apostle Paul wrote to his son in the faith, Timothy. In that letter, he gave Timothy the following charge:
“My son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these things to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
How does God use generational discipleship to help us not only survive but thrive as followers of Jesus?
- Make sure you fight the right battles
- Paul’s charge to Timothy: 2 Timothy 2.1-2
- 4 Generations disciple-making
- What are the things to be entrusted?
- Why you shouldn’t try to change the world
Original Release Date: 5/11/2023
Have a question for us to cover on the show?