Are Christians in America getting sucked into a conversation about race that is being driven by culture rather than the gospel? How do we allow kingdom principles to guide our view on this subject rather than emotions or political pressures?
Andrew is joined by Patriece Johnson to discuss these question and more on this week’s show.
- Tim Keller on The Sin of Racism
- John Piper- Bloodlines: Race, Cross and the Christian (pdf)
- Seven Points of Clarification Blog post
- Many Colors: Cultural Intelligence for a Changing Church
- Unsettling Truths: The Ongoing, Dehumanizing Legacy of the Doctrine of Discovery
- Bloodlines: Race, Cross and the Christian (Book)
Help Us Multiply the Mission
Connect With Us
- Have a question you want us to answer on the podcast? Email us at email@example.com or visit us at https://www.speakpipe.com/intotheharvest and leave us a voice message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds, and then record your question for 30 seconds