#145 – Susie Walther: Enduring for a Lifetime as a Disciple of Jesus
“The one who endures to the end will be saved.” In an age of instant, it’s hard to develop spiritual muscles that help us live “a long obedience in the same direction”. In an age of comfort, it’s hard to accept that Jesus calls us to suffering and adversity. What does it take to become a person who follows Jesus through thick and thin? What does it take to live faithfully for a lifetime?
Susie Walther joins Andrew to share secrets on how to endure for the long-haul as a disciple of Jesus. They discuss:
• 8 Reasons People Don’t Endure
• Developing a Vision for Discipleship
• How Expectations Will Make or Break You
• Enduring with Jesus vs. for Him
• The Well Training Ministry: https://thewelltraining.org/
Original Release Date: 2/9/2023
Subscribe to Andrew’s free weekly newsletter, Disciple Notes.
Want to suggest a question for us to cover on the show? 👉 https://intotheharvest.org/contact
Help Us Multiply the Mission
- Subscribe and give us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Share this episode on Facebook
- If you believe in what we’re doing and want to help us reach a wider audience, become a monthly supporter